When someone with the authority of a teacher, say, describes the world and you are not in it, there is a moment of psychic disequilibrium, as if you looked into a mirror and saw nothing.
— Adrienne Rich
- signal boost
- dressing like a girl
- beyond visibility: queer femme day of action montreal
- gender fierce anthem
- and sometimes, people surprise you
- quote of the week 13
- a lot has been going on, part ii
- a lot has been going on
- tårer for norge
- cultural appropriation of femme men
- the old lie, dulce et decorum est
- first mourn, then work for change
- it was the best of times, it was the worst of times
- good grief, a month!
- call for submissions
- quote of the week 12
- si le ciel a un enfer, le ciel peut bien m’attendre
- is it okay for me to identify as femme?
- tell the quebec government to mind its own genitals